We would like to formally invite students, teachers and their families to experience the fun of trail running in your backyard at Anglesea, on Sunday September 22.
The Trail Running Series –KIDS RUN!
· What: 2.5km trail run for kids aged up to 10 years*
· When: Sunday September 22, 11:30am.
· Where: Anglesea Lions Park, Anglesea VIC
· Cost: $7 entry includes finisher ribbon, race plate and fruit at the finish
· How: Enter online now, or on the day at the Registration Marquee. Click Here
Please note, this is NOT a race; it is purely participation based to get the kids involved in this inspiring event. The Trail Running Series is in its’ 8th year, and offers magnificent trail running events getting people outdoors and off the bitumen.
*Race day also includes the main races for mums, dads and teachers! Short course (8.7km), Medium course (15.4km) and Long course (23.2km). Further event information: www.trailrunningseries.com.au
If you’d like further details, or for us to post out entry forms to pre-fill out, please email email@example.com