Saver Plus is a matched savings program which is designed to assist eligible families to save for education.
Eligibility is as follows:
1) Holds a current Healthcare card or Pension card
2) Earns income from work (casual, part-time or full-time – or they have a partner does)
3) Has a child/ren at school or are studying themselves
There are many benefits to families who participate in Saver Plus, including being able to manage school costs and prepare for the following school year. This time of year is a great time for families to start getting organised for the following school year, and it is a time that you are thinking of to best budget for your child's schooling needs.
By next week, hard-copy resources will be available to collect from the front office.
Join Saver Plus and match your savings, dollar for dollar, up to $500
· for educational costs including:
· school uniforms and text books
· computers, laptops and tablets
· excursions and camps
· sports equipment, uniforms and lessons
· music tuition and instrument hire.
You may be eligible if you have a Health Care or Pensioner Concession Card, are at least 18 years old, have some regular income from work (you or your partner), such as full-time, part-time, casual or seasonal work, and have a child at school or study yourself.
Contact Amanda Vernon your local Saver Plus Worker: (03) 5278 8122 or mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org